Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anderson Silva wants to fight again as early as UFC 91.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Upset with all the bad press that he's getting over his 'poor performance' against Patrick Cote at UFC 90, Anderson Silva wants to fight again, and SOON! Maybe as early as UFC 91.

That would be freaking SWEET!

Not sure how much of a reliable source this is, but I originally found out about this on SherDog. And this was just the quickest link I could find for the thread.

http://www.cagepotato.com/2008/10/28/an ... mediately/

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Can't see it happening.

Silva is a headliner and moneymaker for Dana. He doesn't need it for UFC 91 obviously due to the Couture/Lesnar Fight.

Just my Dos Pesos.

G

Russ S. said:
Can't see it happening.

Silva is a headliner and moneymaker for Dana. He doesn't need it for UFC 91 obviously due to the Couture/Lesnar Fight.

Just my Dos Pesos.

Dana also wants to keep Silva happy. He shot himself in the foot acting like a fool in the ring. He wants to be int he fans good graces...he always has been. If Silva asks to be in 91, he will be there. Worst case he has to wait another month and headline something else for 92.

G

I'm not saying I think it will happen, but I would love it to.

If he got added to that 92 card, that would be the greatest athletic event ever put on in my opinion. Can you imagine that?

Mir/Nog
Wand/Rampage
Forrest/Rashad
Silva/whoever?

It already doesn't get much better than that card without Silva.

Kongo and Chonan both have fights in the undercard of that event too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_92

I'd much rather see him fight someone at 91. If he did, no matter who he fought, he'd destroy them, and quick.

Members online

Latest posts