Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thinking about a New Player Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
I've collected Chipper Jones since his rookie season, I'm not a Die Hard but I have a decent amount of his stuff. I'm thinking of starting a new player to start collecting. Here are the guys I'm thinking about. Are there any members already collecting these guys? I'm looking for someone fairly affordable but someone who I guess is a star. What do you guys think?

Yunel Escobar - Thinking of him to help carry the Braves torch
Dan Uggla - Always liked the guys and I have his 06 Bowman White RC Auto already
Nate McLouth - I think this guy could be a lot better on a decent team but it may just be the team making him look like a star.
Braves prospect - Haven't picked player yet.

Then I thought maybe Matt Kemp, Andre Either, Michael Young, Jason Bay, or someone like that.

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
Bay is a good choice. He's a littel high $ right now but he's proven a star since going to Sox

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Uggla is soooo cheap, it's not even funny. He also has a good amount of cards to collect, so it should be fun while staying relatively inexpensive. I'd choose Uggla, but I've debated him before. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Anthony

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
Thanks guys. Good choices. I am going to pick between Yuni, Young, and Uggla.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
I'd go with Yunel too. If I could go back, I would've picked him over Francoeur. I'm still waiting to see the 1/1s from 05 Draft pop up.

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
I like Yunel
YUNELRainbow.jpg

Members online