Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The "Who's your driver and why?" thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Mine's Ryan Newman because I pulled a Cup Chase card of his (any NASCAR collectors know what those are? I sure do.) back in the day and it paid off, he won me a set of cards! I've been a fan ever since, but may be dumping all of my stuff.
I don't expect this thread to be overly crowded, but a few responses would be cool. Go for it.

Anthony

bassprokvd

May 10, 2009
TITLETOWN, Wisconsin
kyle busch (The Man, The Myth, The Legend)
at 24 has 15 series wins, he is the closest thing we will ever see to the greatest driver of all time, Dale SR.
by the way junior sucks!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Rusty Wallace. When I was a little kid, and used to watch the races when I'd stay at my friends house, I just took a liking to him. I started rooting for him, and getting his die cast cars. Then as I got older, I didn't watch races as much, but still followed him through ESPN highlights and tickers.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Kevin Harvick

I was a huge Dale Earnhardt fan and after his tragic death in Daytona Harvick took over for Dale and I had a new favorite driver.

Tony Stewart

I had been a fan of his when he raced in the Indy Series and I followed him to the Busch Series and then the Winston Cup Series.

dayracing

Nov 26, 2008
kurt busch, only guy to beat me at daytona usa(video game) of 4 drivers. plus he is underrated and hated by the masses.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Jeff Gordon
Because my dad allways watches nascar an GOrdon is his favorite an i all ways liked him aswell.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Daltonb1219 said:
Jeff Gordon
Because my dad allways watches nascar an GOrdon is his favorite an i all ways liked him aswell.
Just when I thought you were at least a decent enough guy - BAM - ::facepalm::

I'm anti-Jeff Gordon :lol:

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Daltonb1219 said:
Jeff Gordon
Just when I thought you were at least a decent enough guy - BAM - ::facepalm::

I'm anti-Jeff Gordon :lol:

Well i like Jeff an Jimmie

refuse24

Mar 11, 2009
Gordon will always be my fav driver,But with all the rumors of him leaving in a few years i picked up on Logano,So me and my daughter can cheer him on together.

Adrian D.

Dec 7, 2008
Mid-Michigan
I was and still am a big Dale Jarrett fan.
However, since he has retired, I do not have a favorite anymore.

I'm one of the few that roots for a good race and not a particular driver.

Members online

Latest posts