Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ROLLTIDE4LIFE is a LIAR, THIEF and a SCAMMER! BEWARE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

endthecurse

Apr 23, 2009
Long story short... or as short as I can make it --

I posted several cards FS/FT a few weeks ago. ROLLTIDE4LIFE PM'd me and wanted one of them. He said to check his bucket for a match. I saw a card (actually, two) in his bucket that worked and we agreed to a deal - his card for my card plus cash.

He had 2 Vitters Sterling BGS 9.5 x 4s in his bucket at the time we made the deal. I sent his card a couple of days after we made the deal (a Kalish Chrome 9.5) and noticed that he just added three more of the same Vitters that weren't 9.5 x 4. He said he no longer had the 9.5 x 4 Vitters and wanted to substitute a weaker version of the card. Since he hadn't sent my end of the deal, yet, I said 'no thanks' and asked him to refund my money and return my card. He got upset, saying that he didn't keep his bucket up to date and all 9.5s are the same (somehow, it was my fault for not knowing he wanted me to trade for a card that wasn't pictured in his bucket).

PROBLEM 1: When you say "CMB", shouldn't I assume that THOSE are the cards that are available?

After several PMs back and forth with him, I got a Mod involved. Most of my responses from this kid were of the "you're a wierdo dude" and "dude you're a loser" variety and I was getting nowhere without help. The Mod asked him to send my card back. I asked Ethan (ROLLTIDE's name) for a DC number on the returned card, but didn't get a response. Fine. I figured I was getting my card back and getting a refund, so I was willing to let it go.

The card re-appeared in my mailbox yesterday, but this kid purposefully didn't seal the envelope - hoping the card would fall out during shipping. Because he had DC on it, I would be screwed if I tried to file a claim or call him out on this board. I can send a pic/video of the envelope and his handiwork, if a Mod wants to see it.

PROBLEM 2: Nice try, kid. What kind of BS is that, though?

I have my card back, but still don't have the PayPal payment I sent him a couple of weeks ago as part of the transaction. I did file a claim, though, and expect to get it back soon.

PROBLEM 3: This kid is a thief, too... what's with not refunding my money? It's only $15.

So... I log on this morning to see the Vitters that he claimed he didn't have - FOR SALE! Check his posts from yesterday and the 9.5 x 4 FS is the same card.

PROBLEM 4: He's a flat-out liar!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PERSON! Apparently, he feels he's not responsible for his shady actions. If you decide to deal with him, don't say you weren't warned.

I have plenty of evidence to support everything in this post, including PMs & pictures, and am definitely willing to shoot it to a Mod upon request.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
I have made multiple deals with Rolltide4Life and they have always been flawless.

You have to remember, people make mistakes...

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I don't think I have had any doing with the person mentioned.
But I have seen nothing bad posted about him either.
Sorry thing did not work out for you on this one.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
I actually picked up 2 of those Vitters 9.5's from him awhile ago

If im not mistaken I believe I made a very large ($300) card deal with him a while ago too

No problems what so ever and he has always been a member i TRY and work with because I know he is fair and usually has cards I can use

endthecurse

Apr 23, 2009
arod305 said:
I have made multiple deals with Rolltide4Life and they have always been flawless.

You have to remember, people make mistakes...[/quote]

Man, I agree - if that were the case. In my opinion, there's a BIG difference between 'making mistakes' (which, of course, isn't a big deal) and purposefully lying, stealing and trying to cheat me out of a card I sent to him in good faith - which is exactly what this person did.

If it were as simple as "Sorry, but I don't have that card anymore because I forgot to update my bucket.", this thread would not have been necessary.

I'm sure he's made good trades in the past and am expecting that those who made deals with him will post positive things about the guy. This just happens to be a case where he really tried (and is still trying) to screw me and I think the honest members on this board (and the Mods) need to know about it.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Sorry to hear it man, never heard anything good or bad on him. I gotta ask does the all 9.5's mean that much to you or is it the principle. Hope you get your dough back.

What are the mods actions as a result of what has happened.

ROLLTIDE4LIFE

Sep 10, 2008
I do not want to entertain this guy too much but Ill post once. We agreed to a deal Vitters sterling 9.5 for Kalish 9.5 and 15 paypal. He got mad when he found out I was sending a base which wasn't all 9.5s instead of the ref. which was all 9.5s. I was going to send a 9, 10, 10, 9.5 which is a pretty nice card all 9.5s aside. When he found this out he demanded a refund and his card back which I thoought was silly especially since Vitters was increasing in value but agreed to do it anyway. Well my card arrived on the saturday before memorial day monday. I was out of town and said I needed to make sure the card was home before I resent and refunded his money. I cant send until tuesday because the PO is closed so we agree Ill do it then. Monday he threatens me over and over again through pm with paypal dispute and mod actions etc. I awake tuesday to see he opened a paypal dispute and notified a mod before 10:00 am. Well I sent his card that day but havent gotten around to refunding his money as I figure he can wait untill he wins his paypal dispute for being such a jerk. What he doesn't realize is I have done some extremely high end deals on here 250 plus cv many times and that 15 dollars does not mean that much too me. I was even ripped off for 250 cash on this site and will never see that money again so I am not in too much of hurry to get this toolboxs 15 dollars back after his threatening pms and attempts to tarnish my reputation. I never once stopped communication with this guy, he always knew where I stood and was being impatient, he filed a dispute the next business day after his end reached me. If that helps paint a picture of this guy. I cant wait till the dispute is over so I can ENDITTHECURSE of having ever started dealings with such a petty low life trader.

endthecurse

Apr 23, 2009
I'm entertained, Ethan. You're still not telling 100% of the truth, though -

The facts are:
(1) he LIED about the cards he had available - a 9.5 with 4 x 9.5 subs is different than a 9.5 with a 9.0 sub;
(2) he LIED about not having the card WE AGREED UPON - since it's FOR SALE again
(3) he tried to send me a different card than the one we agreed upon (although, I'll agree with him that Vitters cards were and are hot)
(4) he is a thief, since he has STILL not refunded my PayPal to him - I don't care if it's $15 or $15,000. He, apparently, will let PayPal refund my money, which is fine with me.
(5) he sent my card back to me in an UNSEALED envelope, so it would fall out and he'd be in the clear when he tried to screw me out of my card.

I don't care about your previous deals, since you're a proven THIEF and LIAR. Feel free to defend ANY of the points above. I can prove that they're all true "dude", and will send proof to a Mod if it means your removal from this forum.

I have no idea if this is the same kid who tried to manage a break in the past, but he's still in high school and likely lacks any adult-sized sense of responsibility, accountability or honor.

ROLLTIDE4LIFE

Sep 10, 2008
You sir are a maniac and a creep. Please learn the difference between a refractor and a base sterling. The refractors are 4 x 9.5s. Not the base. We never agreed to a true gem deal and you must be an idiot if you thought a Kalish and 15 was enough for a Vitters 9.5 refractor. You were not specific. You tried to be slick and pull a fast one by using vague language and when you realized it was only a fair trade and not immensely in your favor you cried foul. You are pathetic. Thanks for backing out of a confirmed deal though, made me some money.

Members online

Latest posts