Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Greg Oden will be a complete wash.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

The guy will not be able to stay healthy with that huge frame.

His entire career, however long it might last, will be injury filled and disappointing for Blazers fans.

Out an entire year, then gets injured just 13 minutes into his first game.

Get used to it Portland fans, because this is what you have to look forward to then entire 'Oden Era' in Oregon.

hector234

Sep 14, 2008
Last year's injury was a big deal, this doesn't seem to be that serious. I think the Blazers were just cautious with him last night.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Sam Banks said:
The guy will not be able to stay healthy with that huge frame.

His entire career, however long it might last, will be injury filled and disappointing for Blazers fans.

Out an entire year, then gets injured just 13 minutes into his first game.

Get used to it Portland fans, because this is what you have to look forward to then entire 'Oden Era' in Oregon.

Good point, guys with huge frames have never been able to stay healthy...

G

hector234 said:
Last year's injury was a big deal, this doesn't seem to be that serious. I think the Blazers were just cautious with him last night.

I know what you are saying, but it's the things like this that are going to happen constantly to the guy.

hector234

Sep 14, 2008
Sam Banks said:
hector234 said:

I know what you are saying, but it's the things like this that are going to happen constantly to the guy.

I'm sure it's a minor injury, he'll be fine. The Blazers have a talented team, and it would be a huge blow to them if he can't play.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Oden out 2-4 weeks

The Blazers' big man bad luck just goes on and on. Only decent center we've had in the past 20 years, Kevin Duckworth, died way too young. Walton gave us one championship and was well on the way to a 2nd in '78 until he broke his foot. Sam Bowie. Arvydas Sabonis was well past his prime when we finally got him. Now Oden. I hope this guy isn't totally snakebit.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
He's not THAT much bigger than most centers.

It's probably because he's really 65 years old and has osteoporosis. :lol:

In all seriousness hopefully he is ok. He seems like a funny guy in interviews, and commercials.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
They just showed the play on ESPN2.... he never stepped on anyones foot.... he just doesnt know how to land correctly. :?

Couldnt stay healthy in college.... has only played 13 minutes in the NBA.

Members online

Latest posts