Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Hawks fans?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hector234

Sep 14, 2008
Just wondering if there were any Atlanta Hawks fans here. Season starts tonight in Orlando, i think they can make another run at the playoffs this year.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
I'm a huge fan.
I'm definately not going to make any predictions for tonight's game on this site based on my usual results on past predictions, but of course they're going to make a run at the playoffs. It's the East for Pete's sake. :lol:

My mom's taking my brother and I out to eat tonight...@ 7:00!!!!
So much for watching the whole game! :evil:

I got to watch a good portion of the 2nd quarter and the rest of the game.
Hawks win!
(surprise, surprise...)

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Hawks will be sleepers. They must have Josh Smith be consistent and make a move towards real stardom if they are to be succesful. Acie Law looked good in pre-season.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
I'm a huge fan.
I'm definately not going to make any predictions for tonight's game on this site based on my usual results on past predictions, but of course they're going to make a run at the playoffs. It's the East for Pete's sake. :lol:

My mom's taking my brother and I out to eat tonight...@ 7:00!!!!
So much for watching the whole game! :evil:

I got to watch a good portion of the 2nd quarter and the rest of the game.
Hawks win!
(surprise, surprise...)
Yea Hawks had a good win against a pretty good orlando team. The true test will be Nov 12 when they come in to TD Banknorth Gardens and try and take down the Champs in their own gym :p .

hector234

Sep 14, 2008
Uofo2212 said:
Hawks will be sleepers. They must have Josh Smith be consistent and make a move towards real stardom if they are to be succesful. Acie Law looked good in pre-season.

Smith is a beast. And I really wish Law would get more playing time.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
We've got the 76ers tonight!
Go Hawks!
(yeah, expect this thread to last the whole season for every Hawks game)

G

hector234 said:
Just wondering if there were any Atlanta Hawks fans here. Season starts tonight in Orlando, i think they can make another run at the playoffs this year.
I thought you were asking if there was any Blackhawks fans. And I was about to raise my hand LOL

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
DARN YOU ELTON BRAND!!!
Or better yet, Thaddeus Young.

After being down by 23, the Hawks win by 7.
:D
Joe Johnson: 35 pts
Bibby: 19 pts
J-Smoove: 14 pts, 11 rebounds
Thaddeus Young had a good night for himself scoring 22 pts.
Elton Brand had 17 pts and 16 rebounds.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
The Hawks play the Hornets tonight. I'm putting off writing a huge paper for school due tomorrow just so I can watch the game.

Hawks win 87-78. 3-0 baby! :p
Joe Johnson: 24 pts
Josh Smith: 11 pts 11 rebounds

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Hawks win 110-92
Josh Smith is out 2-4 weeks with a high ankle sprain.
Bibby: 19 pts 12 ast
Joe Johnson: 17 pts
Bosh: 26 pts 8 boards
J. O'neal: 17 pts

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Hawks have the Thunder tonight. If they lose their first game to the Thunder, I'll probably laugh and be annoyed at the same time because it would be funny, yet upsetting.

That game was way too close for comfort.
Hawks win 5-0 baby! :)
Russel Westbrook had 15 pts for the Thunder...

hector234

Sep 14, 2008
5-0!!! This team looks more like the team that played the Celtics tough rather than the regular season team that struggled to win 2 in a row.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
and JUSTICE for all said:
6-0 after tonight. hopefully ill have time to catch a few games soon. i was at game 6 last year and that is one of the best games ive ever been to.
awesome :cool:
Oh yes, now 6-0.

and JUSTICE for all

Aug 27, 2008
Newnan, Ga
Tomlinson21RB said:
Terrible call on the foul against Rondo. Bibby kicked rondo in the balls and Rondo gets called with the foul???

what about all of the other calls? paul pierce is one of the biggest sissies ever. that guy should be an actor, not a basketball player.

Members online

Latest posts