Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB 5/31

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
I've got my eye on Erie as usual. Ryan Strieby is 1-2 so far today with a single and Erie is on top 3-1 heading into the 4th.

2-RBI Triple for Strieby. He's now 2 for 3 today and due up again next inning. Erie is killing.

Aug 29, 2008
blazers091 said:
Trenton: Zach McAllister 6IP 1ER 2BB 8K so far

Its amazing how under the radar this guys is flying. 14 wins last year a shad over 2 ERA. Now in AA with a sub 2 ERA. His K's arent overly impressive but you would think a Yankee prospect tearing up the minors would get some respect. You can still get his Chome refractor autos for under $10. Makes me disapointed since the only card I have of him is:
McAllisterRefractorAuto-1.jpg

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
TonyButlerStopSuckin said:
blazers091 said:

Its amazing how under the radar this guys is flying. 14 wins last year a shad over 2 ERA. Now in AA with a sub 2 ERA. His K's arent overly impressive but you would think a Yankee prospect tearing up the minors would get some respect. You can still get his Chome refractor autos for under $10. Makes me disapointed since the only card I have of him is:
Autograph plate of his is on ebay

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Great game for Cordier. He left with the lead.

Cordier: 6.1IP 5H 1ER 1B 5K ERA 2.87

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
TonyButlerStopSuckin said:
blazers091 said:

That logo in the top left of that card looks oddly familiar....DAMN YOU TOPPS/BOWMAN!
IMG_5626.jpg

Anthony

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
MOFNY said:
Todd Frazier is getting hot folks! When will we see a jump in his dirt cheap cards?

When he starts hitting some dingers, which is something some people don't believe he can do consistantly.

Jesus Montero continues to destroy the baseball. 2-4 RBI, now batting .355

Members online

Latest posts