Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nice Joe Mauer card show pick-up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
not the best show. Set up and probably only made $100 all day. Actually spent a lot more than I made, lol. Met xdanx who is a really cool guy. Bought a box of 07 donruss elite for $100 and my 2 big pulls where a jason heyward totc auto #/169 and a matt wieters auto #/799!! 2nd wieters auto and 2nd heyward parallel auto in 3 total boxes!

anyway, this was really the only raw card I bought, lmk what you think. Got it for $65 and he threw in a 02 mauer bowman base card. It's numbered out of 70.

joemauertoppsgold.jpg

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
numba1yankeefan said:
not the best show. Set up and probably only made $100 all day. Actually spent a lot more than I made, lol. Met xdanx who is a really cool guy. Bought a box of 07 donruss elite for $100 and my 2 big pulls where a jason heyward totc auto #/169 and a matt wieters auto #/799!! 2nd wieters auto and 2nd heyward parallel auto in 3 total boxes!

anyway, this was really the only raw card I bought, lmk what you think. Got it for $65 and he threw in a 02 mauer bowman base card. It's numbered out of 70.

joemauertoppsgold.jpg

Thats a nice Mauer pickup, congrats

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
wolfmanalfredo said:
numba1yankeefan said:

joemauertoppsgold.jpg

thanks....letting it run for a week on ebay tonight, hoping for a nice profit!

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
numba1yankeefan said:
wolfmanalfredo said:
numba1yankeefan said:

joemauertoppsgold.jpg

thanks....letting it run for a week on ebay tonight, hoping for a nice profit!

Well best of luck. I picked up 6 Mauer Chromes last year for an average price of 45.00 each. Now I they're fetching 100-150, so I might just try and cash in like everyone else while holding onto 1 or 2 for my PC

Members online