Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's a good sniping website?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesusmontero

Mar 5, 2009
Hey, I'm looking to sign up for a sniping website, and was wondering what everyone else uses. I want to use a free and safe program.

all help is greatly appreciated, Tom

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Jesusmontero said:
Hey, I'm looking to sign up for a sniping website, and was wondering what everyone else uses. I want to use a free and safe program.

all help is greatly appreciated, Tom

you get three free per week with auctionstealer.com
I have used it for about 8 years, not a hiccup.
they were one of the first that did it online.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
baseballguy350 said:
wolfmanalfredo said:
Philip J. Fry said:
caseya10781 said:
http://www.gixen.com

+1. I've yet to have a snipe fail with them.

+2. I've also never had a failed snipe with them.

+3, and I use the mirror service for $6 a year, which allows for unlimited snipes. Great to set some "steals" one night a week, and see how many go off.

Forgot about the mirror service. Excellent investment.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
scotty21690 said:
wolfmanalfredo said:
Philip J. Fry said:
caseya10781 said:
http://www.gixen.com

+1. I've yet to have a snipe fail with them.

+2. I've also never had a failed snipe with them.
I am actually using Gixen for the first time ever, let's see how it goes. :cool:

Definately worth it Scotty.

By the way, How've you been man? Don't wanna hijack a thread, so shoot me a pm

Jesusmontero

Mar 5, 2009
I went with gixen in the end. Seems like the one most people used. Hopefully it works for me tonight :D

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
I guess i should switch!
I have been using auctionstealer forever, but it isnt cheap.
I think i will switch for only $6/yr, I am paying $9 a month!

They do have a nice feature though, called the snipe tool, where you don't have to type anything but bid amount.
you just go to the auction you want to bid on, and click "snipe tool" shortcut on your toolbar, and it fills out the item number, default 3 sec bid...you just enter amount...very fast and easy...does gixen have a feature like that?

Jesusmontero

Mar 5, 2009
hofautos said:
I guess i should switch!
I have been using auctionstealer forever, but it isnt cheap.
I think i will switch for only $6/yr, I am paying $9 a month!

They do have a nice feature though, called the snipe tool, where you don't have to type anything but bid amount.
you just go to the auction you want to bid on, and click "snipe tool" shortcut on your toolbar, and it fills out the item number, default 3 sec bid...you just enter amount...very fast and easy...does gixen have a feature like that?

Well I just used gixen and won the 1st item I used it for. You do have to enter in the item number but I don't are what I have to do as long as its free.

Members online