Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nice couple maildays...HUGE shoutout to Muskiesfan w/Scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hey guys...got a couple maildays over the weekend. First package is via Allincards Andrew. He ALWAYS sends the best and safest way so thanks a ton dude!!! Had the Astros team slot in the 2009 Bowman Jumbo 2 Casebreak and got TONS of base and non chrome parallels (not scanned). Here are the scans of the decent cards:

Nick Gorneault Auto x2:
scan0011.jpg
scan0010-1.jpg

Jay Austin Chrome Auto:
scan0014.jpg

and this decent "card":

Rene Garcia Black Printing Plate 1/1 :mrgreen:
scan0008.jpg

The other package was from a trade with Muskiesfan, my main man Joe ;) We both made a sweet trade that landed me my 7th Griffey Jr. auto...I must say this is my new favorite card considering I grew up and still live in Seattle (too bad its the Reds jerseys, but the concept is the same :lol: ).

2005 Reflections Ken Griffey Sr/Ken Griffey Jr dual red auto 24/99 (Griffey's Seattle Jersey number :mrgreen: ):
scan0004.jpg

Included in the package were quite a few other freebies...you dirty rascal dude :lol: . Adds a few more cards for the "on the side" PC buckets...

For the M's/Used-to-be M's bucket...

Randy Johnson GU jersey:
scan0025.jpg

For the Nolan Ryan PC...
scan0023.jpg
scan0024.jpg

For the HOF PC...

2008 Reggie Jackson Premier dual patch 12/44
scan0002-1.jpg

2008 Prime Cuts Gil Hodges jersey 1/10 :eek:
scan0003-1.jpg

and these last 2 are more than generous...

2001 UD Legends Willy Mays bat and jersey cards :eek: :mrgreen: ...notice the stiching at the top of the jersey ;)
scan0021.jpg
scan0022.jpg

Thanks a ton Joe...you are a great trader and a better friend!!! Thanks a ton for looking guys and comments are greatly appreciated :D

Alex

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Joe strikes again. he said he didn't want people to think he was a good guy but if he keeps this up everyone will know how great of a guy he is.

nice Bowmans from Andrew's break as well.

Members online

Latest posts