Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Brewers Room...not dial up friendly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
042.jpg

043.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
I made the bat rack. Its birch plywood with a veneer stained cherry. If I can make it anyone can. I did it without any woodworking skills at all. I had a friend rip the plywood and I borrowed a drill press.

I have always been a Gehrig fan, and the Babe Ruth game was something that was left from a fire years ago at my grandparents house.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Nice if it were only cardinals stuff ::facepalm:: lol
all jokes aside how do you keep the neighbors away? lol Nice room
Whens the next poker game?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Thats a great room, congrats! Where did you get those store-type display cases? Im looking to get a couple of those myself and they are tough to find.

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
The George Scott draawing was done by a local artist.

You can find the display cases from either a used office equipment wholesaler or Craigs list. Especially now with the economy and stores closing. There should be some listings for display cases.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
That's one of the best sports rooms I've ever seen, my imagination included! :D What is the story of the folded American flag? I got one in a shadow box with my ribbons and series of stripes I earned in the USAF when I retired. It had flown over the capitol building in D.C.

BrewerSuperCollector

Aug 10, 2008
69MetsFan said:
That's one of the best sports rooms I've ever seen, my imagination included! :D What is the story of the folded American flag? I got one in a shadow box with my ribbons and series of stripes I earned in the USAF when I retired. It had flown over the capitol building in D.C.

It was the flag laid on the casket at my grandfathers funeral for serving in WWII.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
BrewerSuperCollector said:
69MetsFan said:

It was the flag laid on the casket at my grandfathers funeral for serving in WWII.

Wow, I'm speechless. I salute your grandfather. A member of the greatest generation ever.

Members online