Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Game 5 (part deux) Watching Thread

Who's gonna win?

• The Philadelphia Phillies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Can never start to early.

Everybody pick a winner - I've got the Phillies.

What about you, Bud?

bud-selig%20digging%20for%20gold(1).jpg

G

I predict the rapture will come before the game even starts.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
J.P. (Springfield, IL): Please, please, please tell me that Maddon has woken up and will give Price the green light to pitch the remainder of Game 5. He's certainly more than well rested.

Jim Callis: (2:13 PM ET ) I don't think there has been an official announcement, and there's no reason for Maddon not to keep the Phillies guessing. But this seems like the obvious move.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
Jaypers said:
J.P. (Springfield, IL): Please, please, please tell me that Maddon has woken up and will give Price the green light to pitch the remainder of Game 5. He's certainly more than well rested.

Jim Callis: (2:13 PM ET ) I don't think there has been an official announcement, and there's no reason for Maddon not to keep the Phillies guessing. But this seems like the obvious move.

The pitcher is due up 4th for the Rays. I'd like to see Balfour pitch the 6th, and hopefully get a guy on in the top of the 7th, then let Price finish it.

onehrk

Aug 7, 2008
San Diego, CA
cowboysrule48 said:
Jaypers said:

The pitcher is due up 4th for the Rays. I'd like to see Balfour pitch the 6th, and hopefully get a guy on in the top of the 7th, then let Price finish it.

I was thinking the same thing. The Rays can't win simply with pitching, they'll need to manufacture at least a run.

Members online

Latest posts