Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paypal Dispute Question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Can a seller win a paypal dispute about a card with surface issues with this statement in his description?

Note: It is widely known, among collectors, that the surface material which Topps/Bowman chose to use on their 2007 Bowman's Best is extremely smooth and reflective. As a result, a very minor scratch or two may appear on the surface - more so with Veteran and Rookie cards and less so with Prospects.

Does that automatically make paypal side with the seller in this case?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
The word "minor" is the nebulous word there. If PP agrees that some guy thinks a scratch is closer to "major", then they win. I like the disclosure by the seller actually, but i don't think it would cover you if there was actually gouges or stuff like that.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
hive17 said:
The word "minor" is the nebulous word there. If PP agrees that some guy thinks a scratch is closer to "major", then they win. I like the disclosure by the seller actually, but i don't think it would cover you if there was actually gouges or stuff like that.

That is actually what it has....so basically I have no case since the scan does not show the damage?

Members online

Latest posts