Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MMO Players check your equipment.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Yep it was supposed to happen tonight. it was to clear out the equipment for those who bought the highend stuff before you had to level up to get them. i hope they refund the money for it.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
So if you used the points to level up so items would be available.... you will lose the ability to buy those items again? You will have to level up to those items now?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
P_Manning 18 said:
So if you used the points to level up so items would be available.... you will lose the ability to buy those items again? You will have to level up to those items now?

if you were already leveled up you should just be able to buy them again. i dont think they messed with that. they just cleared out all equipment and locked the appropriate items until you unlock the achievements.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I hate to say it but this game is a joke.

I put some good cash into the game for advertising and they screwed me over 2 times.

I first set up my own team with all 200 stat + members. Took almost 6 hours to do it. The next day they reset everything.

I paypal disputed and then lost. They told me I could buy players instead.

I then bought a league (or every team in a league) and then they reset the rules again and said you could only own 1 team per league. This took almost 8 hours.

This time it was not me. I would hold off on getting serious about this game for at least a year, until they figure out all of the rules. I would definitely not put any money into the game in the near future.

Members online

Latest posts