Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
Morning all. Check out the new Yankee pickups:
rizzuto-1.jpg

1/1
rivera.jpg

philcoke-1.jpg

montero.jpg

bruney.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
IndyMann said:
D, what up??

Morning Indy. Now that June is here and the wife isnt on call all the time, I will be able to scan a few hours a week (Hi Steve, Philly), go to card shops, finish up some work around the house (paint, re-do the floors etc. Looking forward to June, July!

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning.
Yesterday was a good day. I didn't even have to use my AK.

And, I didn't get a pink slip. Which means I survive the year. Which means I hit tenure. Now, apparently I have to phone it in. I think I'll keep caring about what I teach, as crazy as it sounds.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Dan, Jeff, Chris, Art, KC. Nothing special going on today.

Dan, I hear ya. June's gonna be busy, I got a bunch of little house projects that I need to tackle. Work in a garage sale somewhere (hopefully to buy an LCD TV), and keep the boys busy outside. Need to go on a diet too. Ugh.

Chris- nice Rizzuto swatch and Mo 1/1!

KC- glad you didn't get the pink slip. I'm sure that's a relief for you.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good Morning Everyone!

Art, I have not gotten your bubble mailer out, however I hope the cards in the package make up for the time. I work today and should ship tomorrow.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
wideright said:

Dan, I hear ya. June's gonna be busy, I got a bunch of little house projects that I need to tackle. Work in a garage sale somewhere (hopefully to buy an LCD TV), and keep the boys busy outside. Need to go on a diet too. Ugh.

I've lost almost 10 pounds in the last two weeks. Gave up sodas, sweet tea, sweets and fast food. All I drink now is water and milk(not too much). It's been pretty easy. I would love an OreoTM or doughnut right now, but I will not falter. My goal is to lose about another 30. I'm around 197 right now.

Good luck on yours, Dave. Whenever you start.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
IndyMann said:
wideright said:

I've lost almost 10 pounds in the last two weeks. Gave up sodas, sweet tea, sweets and fast food. All I drink now is water and milk(not too much). It's been pretty easy. I would love an OreoTM or doughnut right now, but I will not falter. My goal is to lose about another 30. I'm around 197 right now.

Good for you Jeff, and good luck the rest of the way! That's inspiring. I start today!! I always feel so much better when I drop some weight, I can't figure out why I don't get back on it sooner. My goal: 50 pounds.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
wideright said:
IndyMann said:
wideright said:

Good for you Jeff, and good luck the rest of the way! That's inspiring. I start today!! I always feel so much better when I drop some weight, I can't figure out why I don't get back on it sooner. My goal: 50 pounds.
50 lbs. Best of luck!. You need a pund tracker in your sig. :D

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
I'm 24-years-old, 6 foot 1, 180 pounds.

Oh and I want to see "Up" very soon. I wrote about my feelings for Pixar in the general chat area. As you might know I am an animation fanatic.

Members online

Latest posts