Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Big paypal problem from an ebay member.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Ok this problem has really occured over the last 2 weeks but now it just got worse.

Won this card about 3 weeks ago and paid for it a few days later.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0200126021

As soon as I paid for it, the seller gave me a full refund. Had no clue why so I emailed him and he told me that he wanted me to send the money to a different email address. I waited 2 weeks and I never got the refund. It said it was pending. Yesterday I decided I didnt want to wait any longer for the card so gave him another $160 and I would just keep waiting for my refund. A few hours after I paid him again, I get this message.

Dear Andrew Gorman,
The refund sent by Amat Watson (******@hotmail.com) did not clear from the sender's bank. You have not received funds for this payment in your PayPal account.
Please contact Amat Watson regarding this refund.

I contacted him last night and no response. I know he had to of seen my message by now, he has over 30,000 feedback and guessing he spends the majority of his time online.

What do I do? Looks like he has $320 of mine. :(

Skillz

Aug 7, 2008
Call him up. Call ebay's new phone number, file a paypal claim on both payments sent. Sounds like you messed up big time by sending more cash to him.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Skillz said:
Call him up. Call ebay's new phone number, file a paypal claim on both payments sent. Sounds like you messed up big time by sending more cash to him.

not a fan of calling ebay members

I trust that I will get the card so I would only want to file 1 paypal claim. Is this just paypal's problem or is it ebays too?

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
numba1yankeefan said:
phillyfan0417 said:
why in the world would you send him another 160 dollars?

People here have told me he is a great ebay member and has 30,000 positive feedback. Obviously that means nothing and i'm an idiot :(

thats a bit harsh, seems like you were just a little over anxious...

Lesson learned and with that type of feedback, I'm sure it will be fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts