Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This May Of Not Been That Great Of A Buy Now! Donavan Tate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Well two saturdays ago, a member had this Donavan Tate AFLAC for sale. I believe I ended up getting it for 15 bucks plus shipping, I just got it today(didnt ship when he said he did). So at first I thought it was a phenomenal buy, I mean at this time he was projected to go in the top 5. Now it seems he may not even get drafted in the first round? I still think I can make my 15 bucks back, but I was hopping for a really nice flip. Oh well... Do you guys still suggest to list during draft time BIN/BO or just wait till we know he wants to play MLB in maybe a couple years.
Thanks,
Logan

DTate.jpg

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
for $15, i'd say hold it and see what happens. just because he has slipped it seems to be due to signability concerns. he could still get taken later than expected and sign for 1st rd money. regardless, for $15 it is worth the risk imo

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
Halonut said:
for $15, i'd say hold it and see what happens. just because he has slipped it seems to be due to signability concerns. he could still get taken later than expected and sign for 1st rd money. regardless, for $15 it is worth the risk imo

I agree. Tate is so hard of a read right now. Between his school commitment for football/baseball and Boras there is no way to accurately guess where he is going to be picked.

Members online