Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

how is this for a jynx...johan no-no

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
JEA2880 said:
pujolsjunkie said:
JEA2880 said:
Wow, way to be an a-hole

Yeah I'm sure someone will notify Johan that someone on freedomcardboard posted this.

It's the principle. Do you know how long we've waited? 47 years and counting. We take it very seriously!

Says the guy with the mets symbol avatar... oh no...wait...nm

Goodness man relax

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah! Pirates 3-1 double for McLouth to drive in Sanchez and LaRoche double to drive in McLouth!

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
We wait another day... Johan definitely didn't have his best stuff tonight. I still hope one day we can see #57 take 27 down in a row.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
JEA2880 said:
We wait another day... Johan definitely didn't have his best stuff tonight. I still hope one day we can see #57 take 27 down in a row.
That would be sweet!

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
And Johan is victimized by his own team once again. I thought once he left the Twins that he wouldn't have to worry about run support. The Mets suck, they can put up the runs for the other pitchers but not their best.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Rickzcards said:
And Johan is victimized by his own team once again. I thought once he left the Twins that he wouldn't have to worry about run support. The Mets suck, they can put up the runs for the other pitchers but not their best.

Tell me about it. It's brutal. God forbid the Mets bail him out in a "bad" outing, which is still considered a "quality start" by stat standards.

Latest posts