Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DOC does it again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southeastjerome

Aug 8, 2008
Just got to say when Roy pitches every day is a Holiday. He has been amazing this season and had a spectacular # of complete games in his career.
14K complete game!

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Yeah he was masterful tonite! You look and see 4 Runs but really he was off for around 15 minutes that whole night... I think he saw they had a big lead and kinda threw too many hittable pitches. He does seem to do that to often... Either way he gets it done and is the first pitcher to 9 Wins, also sporting a 2.77 ERA!.

Shep :ugeek:

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Messier2 said:
I'm willing to give up F-Mart, Niese and Marte for Halladay...

LOL. I'm sure you would. And Ricciardi would hang up on you (or Minaya). That's an entirely laughable offer. In fact, it's probably the most ludicrous I've ever seen suggested.

As for tonight, how many pitchers would come back out after surrendering 4 runs in the 7th and nearing 100 pitches. All Doc did from that point was strike out five of the final seven batters.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
braden said:
Messier2 said:

LOL. I'm sure you would. And Ricciardi would hang up on you (or Minaya). That's an entirely laughable offer.

As for tonight, how many pitchers would come back out after surrendering 4 runs in the 7th and nearing 100 pitches. All Doc did from that point was strike out five of the final seven batters.

To be fair... That's a better offer then (Some) Dodger fans are throwing out there.

Shep

braden

Aug 7, 2008
shephech said:
braden said:
Messier2 said:

LOL. I'm sure you would. And Ricciardi would hang up on you (or Minaya). That's an entirely laughable offer.

To be fair... That's a better offer then (Some) Dodger fans are throwing out there.

Shep

Well, I haven't seen any of those but I find it hard to believe they're more short-sighted and totally unrealistic as the one above.

I realize (hope) there probably wasn't any thought behind that but it's shockingly inane.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
braden said:
shephech said:
braden said:
Messier2 said:

Shep

Well, I haven't seen any of those but I find it hard to believe they're more short-sighted and totally unrealistic as the one above.

I realize (hope) there probably wasn't any thought behind that but it's shockingly inane.

Just an example.... I was seeing Dodger fans posting they wouldn't even think about moving Kershaw towards him or even straight up!

Guys like Dewitt, etc...... haha

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Wish I had picked up more of these, but I'm happy to have them. :) (Second one is a bit faded, but it's a black ink.)

scan0002a.jpg
scan0004c.jpg

Members online

Latest posts