Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

0 feedback guy to block, unreal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
trnisssss

my auctions clearly state if you have 0 feedback please contact me 1st and assure me you will pay.
this joker wins a 44.00 card without doing so, i invoice him and he emails me tonight asking if he can have a payment plan.
must say, hadnt heard that one before

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
boomo said:
trnisssss

my auctions clearly state if you have 0 feedback please contact me 1st and assure me you will pay.
this joker wins a 44.00 card without doing so, i invoice him and he emails me tonight asking if he can have a payment plan.
must say, hadnt heard that one before

I do the same thing as far as a feedback requirement for bidding on my auctions. I'm at my computer most of the day so I usually try to retract those bids if they don't contact me first as stated in my auctions. If I don't catch it in time I count it as lost money and relist.

You actually got a response though, so I'd probably tell him you don't offer payment plans and either to pay all at once as agreed or to pay for listing/final value fees. I don't find that unreasonable at all

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
You actually got a response though, so I'd probably tell him you don't offer payment plans and either to pay all at once as agreed or to pay for listing/final value fees. I don't find that unreasonable at all

basically what i said, he would need to pay like everyone else within 8 days or i would file for fees back.

Members online