Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Topps Ring of Honor Autograph Print Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
Does anyone have print run information on the autographs from the 2009 Topps Ring of Honor Series?

I am curious as to how shortprinted these are, as I have only seen one of certain players pop up on ebay, as opposed to multiples of players pop up from the WBC autograph set with cards #'d/100.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I don't know for certain, but from looking for a Zimmer for my collection, I'm guessing it's either 50 or 100, with my guess 50. Not sure if all players are equal though. I've seen 3 Zimmers since product release. Got the 3rd I saw, and had to pay pretty well for it.

09TOPPSROHAUTO.jpg

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
gracecollector said:
baseballguy350 said:
Any chance you think Topps will announce the print run?

Unannounced print runs usually have a way of coming out a few months after release. I would think they will.

Thanks for the reply.

The reason for bringing this up is I made an offer on a card, won it, and now have it in hand, and I am hoping it is an extreme shortprint as none others have surfaced.

The card in question - Pedroia.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I would really doubt Pedroia is a super short print with the number of stickers he has signed over the last few years.

Members online

Latest posts