Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Overdue Thank You's to All In Cards and Wideright

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
First, my buddy Andrew AIC) throws me an AWESOME Walter Johnson Letterman #1/10 card after seeing my avatar. Guy is one of the best in the hobby and deserves any and all good fortune that comes his way. I can't say thanks enough!

i939E3572-9F56-4A9C-9005-C3DEB0F58EA4.jpg

Then my fellow morning threader Dave (wideright) asks for my address to send me a base walter Johnson for my collection and I find this one behind it. Straight into the Red Sox PC...If you haven't conversed with Dave you're really missing out.

i3B9A04E2-4C2A-45E4-98BF-6495F070473C.jpg

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
Then my fellow morning threader Dave (wideright) asks for my address to send me a base walter Johnson for my collection and I find this one behind it. Straight into the Red Sox PC...If you haven't conversed with Dave you're really missing out.
I'll second this....Dave is the man! :cool:

Dan....do you have any Walter Johnson vintage cards? [From his playing days?]

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
scotty21690 said:
MojoDan said:
I'll second this....Dave is the man! :cool:

Dan....do you have any Walter Johnson vintage cards? [From his playing days?]

Wish I could say that I did bud, hopefully in the future though :)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Nice cards Dan!!! Way to go Dave and Andrew :mrgreen: I completely overlooked the fact you are a Walter Johnson collector...I keep my eyes out for patches and Red Sox all the time, glad this little thread reminded me a bit ;)

Members online

Latest posts