Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone know who Aaron Hill is in the US?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Haha, I just talked to my good friend and said you should get some Hill cards! He said "Hill?" lol.... what a guy, does anyone honestly know how good this guy is in the states?

.322 AVG 12 HR 37 RBI .502 SLG

He is getting better and better every year I watch him, and he came back from that aweful concussion and is putting up great numbers like I knew he would.

Just letting all my states buddies know about our hidden gem here.... VOTE HILL! :mrgreen:

Shep

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
shephech said:
He is getting better and better every year I watch him, and he came back from that aweful concussion and is putting up great numbers like I knew he would.

He's great, but to say you knew he'd come back off that concussion is either a lie or just you being naive. The guy missed months due to it, and concussions have totally screwed players' careers up. Corey Koskie incurred a concussion about four years ago, and spent the next few years trying to come back, but would constantly be set back by effects of it. It's terrible. That said, it's great to see Hill back, and with some newfound power.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
pujolsjunkie said:
shephech said:

He's great, but to say you knew he'd come back off that concussion is either a lie or just you being naive. The guy missed months due to it, and concussions have totally screwed players' careers up. Corey Koskie incurred a concussion about four years ago, and spent the next few years trying to come back, but would constantly be set back by effects of it. It's terrible. That said, it's great to see Hill back, and with some newfound power.

Na man, he knew.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Worded that wrong haha.... I meant I knew he had the potential to do this a couple of years ago..... alot of people did I think, Jays fans anyways.

Shep :ugeek:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Dude was awesome at LSU, glad to see he is starting to get some hobby interest from collectors

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Probably the most underrated player in the game now. Adrian Gonzales and Joey Votto were, but they are noticed now.

Members online

Latest posts