Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A little pickup... Mariners prospect..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
So I picked this up the other day...

adam-moore-gold.jpg

Well, I was just perusing EBAY at the Adam Moore Chrome Auto's... Saw this card and made an offer.. Cheaper than a box price.. I know it's a small scan, and this will be my first Red Refractor auto of any Mariner (or any other club for that matter)

[ebay:3srkytme]140324846383[/ebay:3srkytme]

!BTrJmoQ!mk~$(KGrHgoOKj0EjlLmTLjuBKJsiZrfng~~_1.jpg

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Nice, I've pulled 3 red refractors in my lifetime of busting chrome. Always fun to have. It'll be nice that you actually collect the guy. I sold 2 of the red refractors I pulled in 2006 and banked 20.00 together

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
wolfmanalfredo said:
Nice, I've pulled 3 red refractors in my lifetime of busting chrome. Always fun to have. It'll be nice that you actually collect the guy. I sold 2 of the red refractors I pulled in 2006 and banked 20.00 together

I thought I would start with the Gold and then get some of his other Chromes.. but to see a red /5, I thought what the heck, I just sold a card for $90.. so I offered $60.. His auction had the auto accept on.. So maybe I can find a superfractor...

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Pinbreaker said:
wolfmanalfredo said:

I thought I would start with the Gold and then get some of his other Chromes.. but to see a red /5, I thought what the heck, I just sold a card for $90.. so I offered $60.. His auction had the auto accept on.. So maybe I can find a superfractor...

That'd be sweet, a full rainbow would be cool. Maybe it hasn't even been pulled yet though

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
wolfmanalfredo said:
Pinbreaker said:
wolfmanalfredo said:

That'd be sweet, a full rainbow would be cool. Maybe it hasn't even been pulled yet though

More than likely.. but ya never know,,,

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Pinbreaker said:
wolfmanalfredo said:
Pinbreaker said:
wolfmanalfredo said:

More than likely.. but ya never know,,,

Hey if it helps I'll cross my fingers for you