Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------Morning Thread------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
How goes it early risers? I made my biggest investment ever yesterday...a used 2004 Toyota Camry. The car is in mint-gem condition and has 100,000 miles. Previous owner was an older woman who apparently used it to drive from point A to point B. I am no frills when it comes to cars, so reliability was #1 priority for me. Plus I am comfortable with my payments. Plus my mother had her car die on her recently, so I can give her back the Pathfinder, which I had been paying her to use. Plus I can build some sorely needed credit. Overall it was win-win for everyone in the family, and I am having fun driving it so far. Good morning!
Only downfall is I will be cutting down on the card spending... :(

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Hey, if you're going to go with a car with 100K already on it, a Camry is as good as it gets. I know a couple of people coming up on 175K with theirs.

Good morning to the rest of you scoundrels. I need to stop typing. I've misspelled 14 words so far. My fingers aren't awake yet.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Resident Piazza Fan said:
IndyMann said:
What's up Art?? How are you this fine 4th of June morning??

Not to bad Indy. Waiting for the sun to come out so I can go out and play. :D How's life treating you?

Art
I went to see the doctor yesterday and it appears I benched for at least another 3 weeks until I see him again. ::facepalm::

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Morning Guys!

Yesterday I was presented with another opportunity to use an XRF for free!

Art, watch out for a package from the 61801

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Good morning everyone. I havent been on to much the last few days. Weve been having some really severe thunderstorms and lost power a few times. I didnt want to take the chance of my computer getting fried.

Its been a good week. I found out yesterday i got promoted. Woohoo!! Nothing like a 5% raise to spend on more baseball cards. :D

Those of you who donated in the gift. Both gifts are in hand and will be shipped NLT Monday.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
moxacaine said:
Good morning everyone. I havent been on to much the last few days. Weve been having some really severe thunderstorms and lost power a few times. I didnt want to take the chance of my computer getting fried.

Its been a good week. I found out yesterday i got promoted. Woohoo!! Nothing like a 5% raise to spend on more baseball cards. :D

Those of you who donated in the gift. Both gifts are in hand and will be shipped NLT Monday.

Good Deal Ken! Welcome back!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning, my fine coffee/card/FCB-addicted friends :D What's new or old? coffeescreen.gif

Ken-PM coming!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gentlemen!!! Back to work already :( It's been an awesome early summer week here in Seattle. The last 3 days were 85+...unfortunately us Seattlelites don't have AC :( Can't complain with the great weather though :lol:

Chris - Congrats on the new car. I'm sure your mom appreciates not having to split the Pathfinder with you...sounds like it runs well.

Dan - WooHoo for June!!! I see you did a little scanning too ;) Any hopes for seeing the shop soon?

Imac - Congrats to you as well with no school :D Have fun away!!!

Indy - 3 more weeks?? I didn't know you enjoy being a lady :lol: Honestly though...hope the hand heals soon so you can get back to normal :? Besides that...how is life dude?

Art - Any better weather over there for some more horse riding? I see you are back to work as well so I hope that stays as normal as possible ;)

Bungle - Wake those fingers up...or go back to bed :lol: I would choose back to bed myself if I could ::facepalm:: Have a great day man!!!

Bobby - Sorry for the rain bud :cry: ...hope business picks up soon!!! How are you and the miss doing?

George - XRF sounds great...but what the heck is it?? :oops: :lol: Have a great day too!!!

Numberonemetsfan - Crappy weather + no school = organizing the collection :lol: Seriously though...have a great day away from the books!!!

Dave (wide) - Hola!!! Nothing too new here...once the wedding is past I can start funding the collection again...although taking a break has been nice as when I search for PC stuff there is tons to choose from.

Ken - :mrgreen: :D :cool: CONGRATS ON THE PROMOTION!!! :cool: :D :mrgreen:

Hallsgator - Enjoy the pre-noon time :mrgreen:

Alex

Members online

Latest posts