Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Photobucket Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
My photo bucket is all screwed up. It wont let me move photos and when I go to move the photos it still has albums there that have been deleted for quite some time. This has been going on for a while and normally I would just start over with a new photo bucket because I have had this account for years, but I have over 600 scans and it would be a lot of work to upload them all again. Let me know if anyone knows what I am going through or has a solution.

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az
i would sign up for the photobucket message board and pose the question there. not to say that people here aren't knowledgable, however i believe that you will have a better response there.

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
nurvanna said:
i would sign up for the photobucket message board and pose the question there. not to say that people here aren't knowledgable, however i believe that you will have a better response there.

What the hell happened to the surface of the card in your sig?

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
prozac4312 said:
nurvanna said:

What the hell happened to the surface of the card in your sig?
Someone took a leak on it to try to make it a gold ref?

Members online

Latest posts