Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Quick USPS Question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Is there anyway to buy tracking once a package has been shipped? If it makes a difference, the package is priority. Thanks in advance for any insight.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
If you can, I would like to buy tracking on the package I lost during xmas last year ::facepalm::

:lol: :lol:

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
K thanks.

I went to the post office the other day and asked about the package in question and I thought the guy said something about being able to buy the tracking or delivery confirmation now, but then he told me some other stuff to try so I forgot to ask him more about this.

Looks like I'm just gonna have to file a missing package claim which is kinda annoying, but whatever. Anyone know how this process goes? Insurance was for $200...how long does it take? And will they make it difficult for me to get the money? According to the intended recipient, the package still has not come and it has been 18 or 19 days.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
K thanks.

I went to the post office the other day and asked about the package in question and I thought the guy said something about being able to buy the tracking or delivery confirmation now, but then he told me some other stuff to try so I forgot to ask him more about this.

Looks like I'm just gonna have to file a missing package claim which is kinda annoying, but whatever. Anyone know how this process goes? Insurance was for $200...how long does it take? And will they make it difficult for me to get the money? According to the intended recipient, the package still has not come and it has been 18 or 19 days.

weeks

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
EricInCT said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
K thanks.

weeks

Damn. Can't say that surprises me, but waiting will be a pain.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
TheSportsCardFile said:
Delivery Confirmation = Peace of Mind

Yeah this is the last time I'll make that mistake. For some reason I thought tracking was included when you bought priority but I guess not.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
TheSportsCardFile said:
Delivery Confirmation = Peace of Mind

Yeah this is the last time I'll make that mistake. For some reason I thought tracking was included when you bought priority but I guess not.

It is when you print a label using Paypal. If you go to the post office, you have to purchase it separately.

Members online