Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fun game: How many retired jersey numbers can you guess?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
i only got 81. man i thought i was better than that. at least i got all the orioles and phillies. would've been ashamed if i couldnt get those.

i forgot larry doby, duke snider, and reggie jackson ::facepalm::

i did get all the twins too.

EDIT: nevermore, my wife thanks you. we've spent the past two hours doing movie games. they had name the afi top 100 movies from 2007 in 15 minutes. i was 13 away!

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
Great site. Cant wait to try out the other ones. I did the simpsons and got 98/100. I will attempt to do Family Guy Tommrow.

Hwilensky

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
I knew not knowing how to spell would haunt me one day. That's the biggest problem I had was getting the correct spelling.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
markakis8 said:
i only got 81. man i thought i was better than that. at least i got all the orioles and phillies. would've been ashamed if i couldnt get those.

i forgot larry doby, duke snider, and reggie jackson ::facepalm::

i did get all the twins too.

EDIT: nevermore, my wife thanks you. we've spent the past two hours doing movie games. they had name the afi top 100 movies from 2007 in 15 minutes. i was 13 away!

Glad both of you are enjoying the site! It's a lot of fun, I've spent a some time on there myself today.

I just completed this Monopoly board quiz: http://www.sporcle.com/games/monopoly.php

Hwilensky said:
Great site. Cant wait to try out the other ones. I did the simpsons and got 98/100. I will attempt to do Family Guy Tommrow.

Hwilensky

Haha, Simpson characters I'll have to try that.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
kdailey4315 said:
I knew not knowing how to spell would haunt me one day. That's the biggest problem I had was getting the correct spelling.

I misspelled Yaz every time and never got him right just because of that funky last name of his.I got 60 or so my first time around.Finally got just shy of 100 at the end.A lot of the ones I couldn't remember are just oddball stuff.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I wanted to bump this because I am slowly but surely able to remember more and more of these.Man this bad boy was almost at the bottom of my posts.Glad we have a search function here!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
robboshow said:
I got 83. I could have had two more but I couldn't get the spelling of Yastrzemski or Rizzuto. I maxed out on the Orioles and Pirates.

Okay...I had to write down the name of one of the Reds players because I could never spell it right.I finally know how to spell Schoendienst and Yastrzemski like the back of my hand.