Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who likes shiny cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
I've been working on the 08 lcm mirror emerald rookie jumbo patch set, here is what i have in hand so far.

201andrecaldwell08lcmfreshmanfabric.jpg

203earlbennett08lcmfreshmanfabricmi.jpg

204earlydoucet08lcmfreshmanfabricmi.jpg

205glenndorsey08lcmfreshmanfabricmi.jpg

206harrydouglas08lcmfreshmanfabricm.jpg

210jonathanstewart08lcmfreshmanfabr.jpg

212rashardmendenhall08lcmfreshmanfa.jpg

217jamaalcharles08lcmfreshmanfabric.jpg

218steveslaton08lcmfreshmanfabricmi.jpg

219mattryan08lcmfreshmanfabricmirro.jpg

221brianbrohm08lcmfreshmanfabricmir.jpg

225jordynelson08freshmanfabricmirro.jpg

234jakelong08lcmfreshamnfabricmirro.jpg

in case you are not familiar with the set, they are /5

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Wow, very impressive. Great stuff! Nice that a company actually put decent patches in /5 cards for a change.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
KandKCards said:
Wow, very impressive. Great stuff! Nice that a company actually put decent patches in /5 cards for a change.

NO KIDDING!
Some VERY sick looking cards!
Any idea if there is a John Carlson card? I'd LOVE to get my hands on one of those! Although I have yet to see any G/U cards of his......

joeyV

May 20, 2009
New Orleans
SeattlefantillIdie said:
KandKCards said:

NO KIDDING!
Any idea if there is a John Carlson card? I'd LOVE to get my hands on one of those! Although I have yet to see any G/U cards of his......

Doubtful. I don't think he was at the rookie premiere

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
joeyV said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:
KandKCards said:

NO KIDDING!

THAT would explain a LOT then! Damn, oh well! Still love those patch cards, again, well done on the collection! Must run a pretty penny!

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
SeattlefantillIdie said:
joeyV said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:
KandKCards said:

NO KIDDING!

THAT would explain a LOT then! Damn, oh well! Still love those patch cards, again, well done on the collection! Must run a pretty penny!

Be ready bro, both Aaron Curry AND Deon Butler went from what I remember.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
SeattlefantillIdie said:
joeyV said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:
KandKCards said:

NO KIDDING!

when was the last time a Seahawk was at the premiere, other than this year? it has been awhile i thiunk.

awesome cards mcjensen

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
G $MONEY$ said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:
joeyV said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:
KandKCards said:

NO KIDDING!

when was the last time a Seahawk was at the premiere, other than this year? it has been awhile i thiunk.

awesome cards mcjensen

to answer your question...2003. Marcus Trufant.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
seahawks4ever said:
G $MONEY$ said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:
joeyV said:
SeattlefantillIdie said:
[quote="KandKCards":1z8w2rgn]Wow, very impressive. Great stuff! Nice that a company actually put decent patches in /5 cards for a change.

NO KIDDING!

awesome cards mcjensen

to answer your question...2003. Marcus Trufant.[/quote:1z8w2rgn]

Oh wow :eek: , i knew it had been a long time. I feel sorry for you Seahawk collectors, that is way too long.

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
deceptikon1978 said:
I like shiny. Very nice. How many are in the set?

seattlefan- they are actually pretty reasonably priced. trying to get mcfadden now but the seller might want too much

Members online