Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Derek Holland SuperFractor listed on eBay Auction Style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Didn't Cardboardbeautys have these cards at one point with outrageous BIN's?

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
Yep...I wonder if CBB had kecards list them because he knows so many people hate him...figure he'd make more this way even if he has to pay kecards a commission.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
ahill1 said:
Yeah, sold a few of his rare things to this guy though. I have to assume this guy is an idiot and is going to lose his shirt big time on these cards based on the absurd prices CBB tends to ask.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
KandKCards said:
ahill1 said:
Yeah, sold a few of his rare things to this guy though. I have to assume this guy is an idiot and is going to lose his shirt big time on these cards based on the absurd prices CBB tends to ask.

he is a board member and now i will bite my tongue

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
boomo said:
KandKCards said:
ahill1 said:

LOL. It's nothing personal, I just know the prices were way too high to make anything off of, unless he somehow got a great deal.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
aw00d05 said:
jdacunha said:
Same seller has the Ike Davis Super listed too
That guy has the Heyward and a bunch of other supers (it may be wossa selling edition???)

It is cardboardbeautys. He also bought the Davis super from the original seller. I will be following the auction very closely.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
KandKCards said:
boomo said:
KandKCards said:
ahill1 said:

LOL. It's nothing personal, I just know the prices were way too high to make anything off of, unless he somehow got a great deal.

i wasnt biting my tongue over what you said K and K ;)

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Zambrano38 said:
aw00d05 said:
jdacunha said:
Same seller has the Ike Davis Super listed too
That guy has the Heyward and a bunch of other supers (it may be wossa selling edition???)

It is cardboardbeautys. He also bought the Davis super from the original seller. I will be following the auction very closely.
Good luck if you decide to go after it, and hopefully you do get it.