Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Well..I believe my friend is the King of Hockey pack pulls..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
On the baseball forum, I'm known as the King of Retail for my ridiculous retail luck

I think my friend is the hockey equivalent...and heres why

A few posts down I made a topic about a box of Artifacts...well that box came in. I had also made a post in the baseball forum about how I picked him up a random pack of Artifacts..heres what he gets..(please excuse my name misspellings)

From the random pack - Tandem Redden/Commodore #'d 21/50 dual red swatches

From the box: Devils RC Redemption Card # 286

James Sheppard auto

Sedin Frozen Tundra /199 dual swatch

Robattai Treasured Swatches Jersey/Patch 21/35

Tundra Tandem Dual Patch Weber/Arnet (3 color, black/yellow/white) #'d 3/5

Are you kidding me...

I'm assuming he killed the box?

Everything is FT/FS. He's a big time Penguins collector.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Normally the Artifacts boxes carry that sort of stuff in each and every box.

I remember last year when I busted some, I hit atleast a dual patch, dual jersey, two jerseys, an auto and a RC redemption in each box I busted. I also got some super low numbered parallels in the boxes too. I think each box had 4-6 hits out of the 10 packs in each. Still though, thats a pretty good haul Rud.

Thanks for sharing.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
blanning71 said:
Normally the Artifacts boxes carry that sort of stuff in each and every box.

I remember last year when I busted some, I hit atleast a dual patch, dual jersey, two jerseys, an auto and a RC redemption in each box I busted. I also got some super low numbered parallels in the boxes too. I think each box had 4-6 hits out of the 10 packs in each. Still though, thats a pretty good haul Rud.

Thanks for sharing.

Interesting..hmm..he also had some rookie's #'d /50 I think...

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
I love Artifacts because there are a good number of "hits" in each box. I pulled the dual Linden/Morrison patch in my sig (the card in the middle) last year and I just love it, I almost dump myself when I pulled it.

Members online