Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily Thread FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
That sucks dude. Its at the mall and is usually decent. There are some real tools that set up there though. A guy wanted $120 for a PSA 6 Montana RC, I said way too much and he said he had one he would sell me for $80, he pulled out this raw Montana that looked like it was chewed on by a dog.

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
and DESPERATELY waiting for another package where I spent too much money but got some more really nice cards.... I HOPE it's here today!
ALSO I got some 1/1's FINALLY! But I have to wait for my Griffey auction to end before I pay for them, so it'll be a little while......
HATE waiting on packages, ya know!?

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
I really hope this package arrives today. It's more from that HuskySeahawk guy on ebay who overcharges FOR EVERYTHING, but he's the only one who can help me on my Hassel-Crack collection! I blew about $200 when I shouldn't have, but a LOT of nice low-#'d cards coming in. And the 2 1/1's I bought from him, OH MAN I'll crap when they finally come in!

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
WOW, I just sat back and thought about it.... it's been a year as of Monday, June 1st since I've worked. I went to Topeka to the Big-Boy Drag Races on Saturday, Sunday morning I picked up the kids' trampoline off of Lay-Away with my wife and I "re-injured" my back that Sunday, June 1st, 2008. Been having problems ever since! I'm really hoping once I get moved back to Seattle to get into college and get a good job.

"NO WORK AND TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS MAKES ERIC A DANGEROUS BOY!!!!"
(to alter The Shining a bit.... ::facepalm:: :lol: :D )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts