Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

STEELER NFL LOGO MAILDAY. TAKE A LOOK :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
I had to give up a Holmesto get the Mendnehall(spx logo that i broke out of a bgs 7.5 case) but happy with the Holmes replacement
a game used full nfl logo shield. They don't make them like that(game used rookie logos) anymore
and to top it off the Exquiste Mendenhall came today and 100% better looking then the listing. Awesome condition compared other exquisites I have seen this year

NT1OF1GAMEUSED.jpg

IMG_1160_edited.jpg

I forgot Got these Tuesday
IMG_1088_edited.jpg
1/9
IMG_1131_edited.jpg
2/9

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Nice cards wheeler, but you don't need me to tell you that. I just picked up a Mendenhall Exquisite/25 for $150, which softens not getting the Logo, but I just couldn't see $1200.

Btw, these markings look to be on the card... are they? You can't really see them on my hosting but there is the one line you see and then one below it.

3599116356_b27735b798.jpg

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
well i mean if your into getting two nfl shields in one day than i guess its cool...haha AWESOME MAIL!

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Nope no markings on the card at all Either from the camera or glare from lighting in office. I saw that when I uploaded it but actually didn't think anybody would care ...I understand not swallowing the pill for the cost. It is only 2 more bills then you offered. The caviot is I am a Steeler fan......Plus I made 200 on my least favorite Holmes with a sticker auto that once was grade a 7.5 LOL>>> I retook another few pictures for ya:) BtW the markings on the LCM black is on the case only ;)

IMG_1166_edited.jpg

IMG_1173_edited.jpg

IMG_1174_edited.jpg

Members online