Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anthony Tolliver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Have you guys heard when his first RC will come out?

Also, if any of you guys bust a lot and pull any of his cards as they are produced, I'd be highly interested in purchasing them from you...

Thanks!

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I am not sure when his first Rc will come out but will let you know when I find out. I know he left the Spurs for a bit because his Mom passed away. I will be busting a few boxes this year and if I pull any I will let you know.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
I appreciate that...it was sad news here in Springfield when his mom passed away. Anthony is a great kid and I want to put together a great collection of him regardless of his stats in the NBA. Although, I think he may end up being above avg.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Now I'm really jonesin' to do some collecting...

Tolliver's debut: After a difficult couple of weeks that followed the death of his mother, Donna Lewis, Tolliver made his NBA debut Friday. Though disappointed in the outcome of the game, he was excited to have finally played in his first game in the league.

The rookie from Creighton nailed two 3-point shots, scored eight points, grabbed four rebounds and had three assists in 22 minutes.

“When Pop called my name, I was just determined that he wouldn't regret his decision,” he said. “When I get out there I know I've got to bring energy. That's what I tried to do, to the best of my ability.”

Members online