Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is your eBay messed up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Is anyone having trouble with eBay right now? When I'm listing stuff in my store everything is jacked up ad in html.

A

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Its back to normal thank goodness. I cannot exist without eBAy.

A

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Ha, glad it wasn't just me. I was wondering what the heck was messed up with my computer, but clearing the cookies solved the problem for me.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Now I'm having problems with my "My eBay" page. It's all blank and has an error stating "Some of your information is not available at this time. Please try again later." Also, I get errors trying to access any of the eBay forums. Anyone else having these problems tonight?

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
cartersprings said:
Now I'm having problems with my "My eBay" page. It's all blank and has an error stating "Some of your information is not available at this time. Please try again later." Also, I get errors trying to access any of the eBay forums. Anyone else having these problems tonight?

Yup, its messed up again.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
cartersprings said:
yep - I was just trying to pay for a few auctions. Not an opportune time for my sellers to have eBay go down. Ah well, it'll be fixed lickety split, I'm sure.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
yep

Sorry, this page is not available at this time

Please refresh this page on your browser or try again later.

Members online

Latest posts