Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 6/6/09

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Luke Scott finally moved to the cleanup spot in the O's batting order. It only took 8HR's in 9 games to make it happen.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Has anyone else noticed the great season Hunter Pence is having so far? He just hit his 7th HR and is now batting .347 on the season.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Has anyone else noticed the great season Hunter Pence is having so far? He just hit his 7th HR and is now batting .347 on the season.
The Astros are still an MLB team? :lol:

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
AKA Coastal said:

My fantasy team has noticed. He's officially taken Corey Hart's job on my squad, effective about a month ago. :lol:

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
AKA Coastal said:

I've had him on my fantasy team all year and couldn't believe when I looked at his numbers last week. Check out the K:BB rate as well.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
pujolsjunkie said:
Walkoff bomb by Andre Ethier!
WOOT! Two homers today for Ethier.
Torre moved him back to the #3 spot in the order today and it paid off.
Two game-winning hits in a row for Andre.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
David Ortiz hit a HR. That's #2 on the year. Ian Stewart (not me) has shown good power, hitting his 10th.

coltsnsox07 said:
Hey DODGERCHROMIE, is Devaris Strange-Gordon now Derrick Gordon?

He goes by Dee.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts