Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Penguins recall Janne Pesonen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
the Pens announced today that they have recalled forward Janne Pesonen from Wilkes-Barre Scranton. Janne has 2 goals and 7 assists in 7 games for the WBS Penguins this season. Crosby has an undisclosed injury and might not play tonight. I am looking forward to watching Janne play tonight. he is off to a great start in the AHL and hopefully he can help the struggling Pens score some goals.

pittsburghpenguins.com

BrandyWolfe

Aug 2, 2020
I really love to spend time in expensive restaurants in expensive resorts, relaxing with friends, and of course all this needs money that I can easily earn on https://egaminghall.com/free-spins/ . I've been making money on this site for almost a year. This is one of the most popular websites for making money.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
wow....how do you moronbots keep finding these 12-year old threads to revive just to post this totally irrelevant spamola ?

honestly i think the only way to rid the site of these would be to institute the captcha bot tests and/or require moderator approval (by answering a small 3-4 question survey about sports/collecting interests) for membership similar to the way many facebook groups do it...