Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Maloney looked pretty good in his debut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
He looked really good out there..throwing his changeup probably 80% of the time, and the Cubs hitters couldn't figure it out..but Maloney made 1 mistake to Soto and he rocked it. Where's Harry at "lets get some runs"

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
ahill1 said:
He looked really good out there..throwing his changeup probably 80% of the time, and the Cubs hitters couldn't figure it out..but Maloney made 1 mistake to Soto and he rocked it. Where's Harry at "lets get some runs"
What the frack is the score now. I'm not watching the game. They were losing 3-1 last time I did see it! HAHHHAH

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
ahill1 said:
What the frack is the score now. I'm not watching the game. They were losing 3-1 last time I did see it! HAHHHAH

3-2 going into the bottom of the 7th...Soto hit a solo HR off the top of the foul pole in the top of the 7th, and now Dempster is out with Heilman in

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
ahill1 said:
Pine Tar said:
ahill1 said:

3-2 going into the bottom of the 7th...Soto hit a solo HR off the top of the foul pole in the top of the 7th, and now Dempster is out with Heilman in
Yeah I just checked, man this internet thing is awesome, I did not even know they had baseball on here ::facepalm:: :lol:
I only thought it was message boards and ****, Oh check that **** message boards. ::facepalm:: :D

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
ahill1 said:
[quote="Pine Tar":35nupie9]
ahill1 said:

Yeah I just checked, man this internet thing is awesome, I did not even know they had baseball on here ::facepalm:: :lol:
I only thought it was message boards and ****, Oh check that **** message boards. ::facepalm:: :D[/quote:35nupie9]

Mine is only message boards since the wife asked me what movies I watched recently on the laptop :oops:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
ahill1 said:
Pine Tar said:
ahill1 said:
[quote="Pine Tar":1a44vxk2]
ahill1 said:

I only thought it was message boards and ****, Oh check that **** message boards. ::facepalm:: :D

Mine is only message boards since the wife asked me what movies I watched recently on the laptop :oops:[/quote:1a44vxk2]
LOL hell know.

And it is now tied yeah baby

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
ahill1 said:
[quote="Pine Tar":gc9oubqm]
ahill1 said:
[quote="Pine Tar":gc9oubqm]
ahill1 said:

Mine is only message boards since the wife asked me what movies I watched recently on the laptop :oops:[/quote:gc9oubqm]
LOL hell know.

And it is now tied yeah baby[/quote:gc9oubqm]

I kid I kid, but yeah we tied it up...Lets hope Marmol doesn't hit anybody or walk the bases loaded like he has been doing normally

Members online

Latest posts