Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My god do we need a 3B!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Fontenot just looks lost out there...I mean 2 bone headed plays in a row and another game lost :twisted: :twisted:

We need Aramis back

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
jbone17 said:
Josh Vitters? :oops:

He needs alot more time in the minors...a couple months of raking in Single A does not translate to the same in the bigs

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
gonzagacubs said:
should have never traded DeRosa.

Worst trade we could have made...Dero was one of the main players on the team last year filling in damn near everywhere except P and C....With all the injuries we sure could have used him this year

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
We coulda maybe scored more than 3 runs too, jmho.
Or not thrown a wild pitch to allow Bruce to get to 2nd.

Chahawk I know what your saying...obviously the runner never gets into position w/o the wild pitch, but come on Fontenot should have been on 3rd base instead of charging the ball

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
ahill1 said:
chashawk said:

Chahawk I know what your saying...obviously the runner never gets into position w/o the wild pitch, but come on Fontenot should have been on 3rd base instead of charging the ball

1. He's not a 3rd baseman, and may have been told to charge.
2. Where was The Riot ?

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
ahill1 said:
chashawk said:

1. He's not a 3rd baseman, and may have been told to charge.
2. Where was The Riot ?

It was bunted directly to Marshall...The Riot didn't have the play...and I know he's not a 3B, but he is a baseball player and should have known the play was at 3B and he should have stayed put

Members online

Latest posts