Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Awsome Kiss Ikons pull.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluestraps

Jun 7, 2009
heres what I pulled last night before midnight

Wish I had a video of me as I found this

fifth box opened . I was sure I would never find one let alone this one

a 01/50 S Klothes card

number 1 of 50
It went right into a display loader. Kind of blurry but you get the idea

scan0001.jpg

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Awesome pull. I pulled 1 myself Thursday.... 21/50 and sold it for $135.

Kinda odd that a Gene Simmons Auto 8x10 Redemption sold for $128.... but a tiny piece of his pants sells for $130-140.

These KISS cards are insane... in that the stuff sells for un heard of prices. Fire Parallels /50 sell for $13-17 per... in baseball... those sell for $1-2. 1 in 4 pack Blood parallels sell for $3-5 per.... you get 6 per box... in baseball those are lucky to get $1 on eBay.

Boxes are running $45-50 so the parallels basically cover the price of the box...and if you get lucky you make money.

I have purchased 6 boxes over the last 2 weeks.... $305 out the door. And have sold $500 worth of stuff that I pulled.... with a few Bloods left and I made 5 sets.

From the 6 boxes I have pulled:

9 Fire Parallels /50

1 KISS Klothes S 21/50

1 KISS Klothes K 104/249

2 Printing Plates Magenta #40 and Cyan #1 - Both Fronts

and 35 Blood Parallels

bluestraps

Jun 7, 2009
Congrats to anyone who can pull any Klothes card . If i find any others Im gonna sell thoes .I never thought I' d get so lucky

I guess i'm still shocked

What really sucks is that you can't pull a complete set of tatoos from only two boxes ::facepalm::

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
bluestraps said:
Congrats to anyone who can pull any Klothes card . If i find any others Im gonna sell thoes .I never thought I' d get so lucky

I guess i'm still shocked

What really sucks is that you can't pull a complete set of tatoos from only two boxes ::facepalm::

I got 1 complete set in 6 boxes... and Im 3 short on a 2nd set.

Which ones do you need.... If I have extras Ill send them for free.

54killebrew74

Jun 9, 2009
Oklahoma
VERY NICE PULL bluestraps !! If you ever decide to let go of it give me a yell...

Would also like to thank P_Manning 18 for selling his klothes card 21/50 to me...just wish it would have been sooner before I sold my K I klothes cards....I busted open 8 hobby boxes and only pulled 2 klothes /99 and 15 fire cards and 2 press plates....made 7 base sets and stickers and only 2 sets of tattoos...I am also looking for more fire breathing cards if anybody wants to sell them or any klothes cards....I'm thinking on getting a couple more boxes....still need simmons auto....I don't collect cards...mosty concert guitar picks "gene simmons" but these cards got me hooked because I wanted his auto...I was lucky when the osbourne cards came out....bought 2 boxes and pulled the ozzy auto on 2nd box.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I have done really well with my boxes.... and thought about picking up a few more... but I might wait for the August series to come out. I heard it will have autos of all 4 original members..... BUT.... will the Bloods and Fire parallels in that be as popular?? Im guessing people will want to complete the full set... so they most likely will.

54killebrew74

Jun 9, 2009
Oklahoma
only way I'm keeping track is doing a advanced search using the completed option and recording it to text "kk-1 or 2 + number + sales price" plus any others that post on the internet that are not selling....like the one I found here...I search a lot at work on the internet...lol....beats working :)

I have 3 more boxes coming any day now...still after the simmons auto...lol....HELP ME these cards are driving me nuts....lol.....this will be the last then I'll wait for the 360 to get here.....maybe :?

Members online

Latest posts