Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jesus, Arlovski has a glass jaw. GIF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikekarlovec

Aug 7, 2008
Hobbs, NM
yeah arlovski looks like he maybe about done. sad to i always liked watching him fight but he was never the same after the loss to big boring silvia.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Arlovski's chin has always been a question mark. I bet Rogers hits like a ton bricks though. I would love him come to the UFC and fight Shane Carwin.

Bornagaincollector

Aug 7, 2008
Cleveland,Ohio
I picked Rogers to win,but i thought it would go longer than 22 seconds :lol: ! I would like to see how good his ground game is.A.A. is still pretty young,i still think he will win some fights down the road.A.A. has to move that head when trying to engage with stand up guys with power.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Bornagaincollector said:
I picked Rogers to win,but i thought it would go longer than 22 seconds :lol: ! I would like to see how good his ground game is.A.A. is still pretty young,i still think he will win some fights down the road.A.A. has to move that head when trying to engage with stand up guys with power.

I blame Freddie Roach.

He's totally screwed up AA's game.

Members online