Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

----------Good Sunday Morning-----------------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Red Sox had a hell of a game last night....Lester was once again incredible with a CG, 2H, 1ER, 2BB, 11K performance with a perfect game broken up in the 7th. Ortiz got his second HR [shortest HR of all time but hey, I'm not complaining!], Pedroia with 2 H and 2 RBI, Bay 2 RBI....Let's hope they can keep it up! :D

And gas is going up again=[....Cost me $33 to fill up today

How are you doing George?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Scotty, great weekend here minus what I think was suppose to be golf yesterday :lol:

Cool vid Sam

Hey Indy!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
IndyMann said:
George, Scott and Sam. How's you doin'??

At work, not doing any, lol.

Been a good weekend so far. Friday I went to dinner with friends, yesterday I played softball and Strikeforce MMA was on, and tonight WEC 41 MMA is on!!

2rc0684.jpg

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
George, Sam, Scotty, Indy and the rest of the MT crowd- "Good Morning!"

I had a winner of my 2nd Big Papi HR contest, winner hit it spot on!! 6th inning vs Texas, yesterday. Scotty, you are right, what a pathetic HR......did you hear he supposeably has "dry eyes?" Ouch, grasping if you ask me.....

Have a great day, because as we all know, tomorrow is $#!&*&! MOnday.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Do you guys find these funny at all??

42641174287437071122462.jpg

29xjaxu.jpg
316tctc.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

the Pens were blown out 5-0 last night by the Red Wings :cry: . they will win Game 6 and force a Game 7 and anything can happen in a Game 7.

as Scotty mention the Red Sox had a great game but he forgot to mention Jason Bay is now tied (Longoria) for the MLB lead with 55 RBI's :D

the Pirates got another solid start from Paul Maholm and they beat Roy Oswalt and the Astro's. McCutchen was 1-5 but had 2 rbi's.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
IndyMann said:
George_Calfas said:
Scotty, great weekend here minus what I think was suppose to be golf yesterday :lol:

Cool vid Sam

Hey Indy!
Bad day on the links George??

That is an understatement. I scored ok, a few over normal, I just did not hit a clean shot all day. I should not complain but I simply ruin a beautiful day.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
That's pretty funny Sam. For someone who is/was a big Nirvana fan, I still find it funny. What I want to know is what's with all of the McDonald's Golden Arches on the carpet in the second picture?

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
IndyMann said:
That's pretty funny Sam. For someone who is/was a big Nirvana fan, I still find it funny. What I want to know is what's with all of the McDonald's Golden Arches on the carpet in the second picture?

HAHA! I didn't even notice.

Maybe just a design on the carpet.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
That was funny, Sam.

Off to Day 3 of the Shriners' show today. I think I actually get to set up for a bit today. Maybe add to the Vegas fund. Although, after seeing The Hangover last night, I don't think I'll have enough to do it right...

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Just picked up the Best of 2008: UFC 2 disc DVD for $12.50 delivered.

!!d4TetgBWM~$(KGrHgoH-DwEjlLlzbOWBJ2ggUjzV!~~_8.jpg

Disc 1 (21.1GB)
Penn Vs Stevenson
Penn Vs Sherk
St-Pierre Vs Serra
Anderson Silva Profile
Jardine Vs Silva
Fight For The Troops Promo
Evan Tanner Tribute
Mir Vs Lesnar
Couture Vs Lesnar
Mir Vs Nogueira

Disc 2 (23.4 GB)
Jackson Vs Griffin
Jackson Vs Silva
Ultimate Fighter Promo
Liddell Vs Evans
Griffin Vs Evans

Bonus
Ultimate Comebacks Trailer
Top 5 Knockouts Of 2008
Top 5 Submissions Of 2008
UFC Behind The Scenes (33 minutes)

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
It was a nice day it sports yesterday.

USA Soccer won their match against Honduras in a World Cup qualifier. I'm not a soccer fan, but I root for the US in everything.

Calvin Borel failed at his "Triple Crown". I'm pretty happy about it. I didn't like the fact that he hopped horses like he did.

Dinara Safina completely choked against Svetlana Kuznetsova in the French Open Woman's Final. I don't have anything against her, but it was interesting to watch.

In, not-so-nice news. My Cubs got beat in a close game by the Reds yesterday. Freakin' Mike Fontenot with 2 errors at third. Aramis, please come back. Sam, George, keep it quiet. Your boys got rocked by the Rockies.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
IndyMann said:
In, not-so-nice news. My Cubs got beat in a close game by the Reds yesterday. Freakin' Mike Fontenot with 2 errors at third. Aramis, please come back. Sam, George, keep it quiet. Your boys got rocked by the Rockies.

Yup we have our issues as well, The bats have turned cold and the bullpen is having its issues. I am glad it is now and not Sept, TLR will get it worked out, plus as Sam mentioned elsewhere, the team is getting younger and better as the season moves on, which is crazy since they are 2 out of first.

Latest posts