Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What No Halladay Post Yet? Doc does it again! 10-1!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Roy Halladay is the first pitcher to 10 wins.... improving to 10-1 on the year and lowering his era to a stingy 2.52, he also has a WHIP of 1.02.

Today he threw another complete game gem! using only 97 pitches.... Yeah but do you expect anything less from Doc?

Yeah it was the KC Royals.... but when a pitcher can dominate any team like that it's special.

http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=290607114

Shep :ugeek:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
shephech said:
Roy Halladay is the first pitcher to 10 wins.... improving to 10-1 on the year and lowering his era to a stingy 2.52, he also has a WHIP of 1.02.

Today he threw another complete game gem! using only 97 pitches.... Yeah but do you expect anything less from Doc?

Yeah it was the KC Royals.... but when a pitcher can dominate any team like that it's special.

http://scores.espn.go.com/mlb/boxscore?gameId=290607114

2 in a row!!!

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
2010 Yankees

Roy Halladay
C.C. Sabathia
Andy Pettitte
A.J. Burnett
CM ****
Replace Pettitte with Phil Hughes, then it's possible. In '10, their payroll could be HUGE (not that it isn't right now).

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
trademhigh said:
P_Manning 18 said:
2010 Yankees

Roy Halladay
C.C. Sabathia
Andy Pettitte
A.J. Burnett
CM ****
Replace Pettitte with Phil Hughes, then it's possible. In '10, their payroll could be HUGE (not that it isn't right now).

Shut up Josh! Don't you dare think about taking Doc from us! LOL :lol:

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
P_Manning 18 said:
2010 Yankees

Roy Halladay
C.C. Sabathia
Andy Pettitte
A.J. Burnett
CM ****

I highly doubt it....Doc has never indicated any team other than the Jays that he would play for. If anything the Yanks would not be on top of his list of teams to play for.

Doc.jpg

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
I've been saying it for a while.. He's gonna win the Cy finally.

He's just amazing and is insanely consistent!

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
coltsfan23 said:
I've been saying it for a while.. He's gonna win the Cy finally.

He's just amazing and is insanely consistent!
If the season ended today, he'd definitely get my vote. But, he won it already, I believe it was back in 2003.

JG

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Big Mac McGwire said:
Halladay vs. Johan for starters in the AS Game. Hands Down the best 2 in all of baseball. If you don't agree then you don't follow baseball closely.

Whoa whoa whoa. You could make a compelling argument for Zach Greinke. I'm not saying I would choose Greinke.....

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
"What No Halladay Post Yet?"

Your the only one who always makes a thread about him ;)

i watched most of the game, doc was awesome

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
sheetskout said:
Big Mac McGwire said:
Halladay vs. Johan for starters in the AS Game. Hands Down the best 2 in all of baseball. If you don't agree then you don't follow baseball closely.

Whoa whoa whoa. You could make a compelling argument for Zach Greinke. I'm not saying I would choose Greinke.....
Who do you think will be the 5 SP from both AL and NL? Do you see Lee being there representing the AL and being last years CY Young?

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
darocker80 said:
sheetskout said:
Big Mac McGwire said:

Who do you think will be the 5 SP from both AL and NL? Do you see Lee being there representing the AL and being last years CY Young?

I don't have enough energy this weekend to make this list, but I will say that Yovani Gallardo should be one of the NL's SP representatives.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
sheetskout said:
darocker80 said:
sheetskout said:
Big Mac McGwire said:

I don't have enough energy this weekend to make this list, but I will say that Yovani Gallardo should be one of the NL's SP representatives.
How many Brewers should make the team lol?

I wonder if lincecum and cain have a shot at the roster. Lincy (cy young), Cain, Santana (starting), billingsley, gallardo?

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
sportscardtheory said:
Greinke is the better pitcher THIS season. I'm NOT saying he is a better pitcher.

So far... give it a few more months, I still wanna see Greinke prove he can put a whole season like this together.

But yeah it really looks like greinke has found himself! (Hope I spelled his last name right haha.)

Members online

Latest posts