Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AAA All-Star Voting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
The voting for the AAA All-Star Game is now open on milb.com! I think the game has been televised in past years.

Check it out and vote!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Hallsgator said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Hallsgator said:
boxbreaker44 said:
I know I can count on all of you to get Travis into the ASG :)
I've been voting for him, you better return the favor, lol.
Oh I have been.

Have had like 75 votes for him.
Sweet, I just got done with my fist 25. I'm gonna do at least 50 more, lol.
yea, Ive had my family members voting to haha.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I noticed that 3 of the Louisville players, Carlos Fisher, Adam Rosales and Jonny Gomes are in the Majors. What happens if they get voted in?

yakacack

Apr 13, 2009
Tampa, FL
Hafta vote to counteract the silliness of someone voting for a guy hitting .267 when a guy at the same position is hitting over .300 and tied for the lead in the entire MILB in SBs :)

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
yakacack said:
Hafta vote to counteract the silliness of someone voting for a guy hitting .267 when a guy at the same position is hitting over .300 and tied for the lead in the entire MILB in SBs :)
ill cast some votes for EY.

yakacack

Apr 13, 2009
Tampa, FL
boxbreaker44 said:
yakacack said:

Haha, I was just giving you a hard time :) I actually usually vote two ways, some votes for the guys that deserve to be there and then some votes for the guys I like. I usually run about 75/25 so that my likes dont outweigh the deserving

I actually did vote for Denker on the other side as the guys that people collect around here tend to stick in my mind when I'm looking to vote!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
yakacack said:
boxbreaker44 said:
yakacack said:

Haha, I was just giving you a hard time :)

I actually did vote for Denker on the other side as the guys that people collect aorund here tend to stick in my mind when I'm looking to vote!
Haha Good to know :)

I didnt realize how bad Dewitt was doing though..Wonder whats going on with him.

yakacack

Apr 13, 2009
Tampa, FL
Seems to be recent. Just two multi-hit games in his last 10 but the OBP is still up there at about .370 so he is still getting on at a decent rate.

Members online