Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

5 packs of 2008 Masterpieces with PICS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
I was picking up a box at a card shop at the mall and decided to buy the last five masterpieces packs in the box. I think I did pretty well. Also, if I get a framed card with the card number higher than 90, is it still a short print or the same print run as the rest? Nothing is for sale or trade. Thanks for looking!

Captured on Canvas:
Cole Hamels Green Framed Auto/Jersey
Kenji Johjima Black Framed Jersey

Red Framed:
Dave Winfield SP

Black Framed:
Manny Ramirez
David Ortiz

Short Prints:
Reggie Jackson
Willie Stargell
Don Mattingly

IMG_7855.jpg

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
beberly said:
I was picking up a box at a card shop at the mall and decided to buy the last five masterpieces packs in the box. I think I did pretty well. Also, if I get a framed card with the card number higher than 90, is it still a short print or the same print run as the rest? Nothing is for sale or trade. Thanks for looking!

Captured on Canvas:
Cole Hamels Green Framed Auto/Jersey
Kenji Johjima Black Framed Jersey

Red Framed:
Dave Winfield SP

Black Framed:
Manny Ramirez
David Ortiz

Short Prints:
Reggie Jackson
Willie Stargell
Don Mattingly

IMG_7855.jpg

holy crap!!! thats a sexy hamels this years masterpiece is a very nice product i like the GU/Auto's alot

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
:eek:

It's awesome when you pull your team. I used to pull Utley and Howard a lot.

I need to get one of those Hamels. :)

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
I agree with all of you. That is one of the nicest cards I have pulled in a long time. Some of my recent pulls went for a decent chunk of change on ebay, but the Hamels is perfect. It's a beauty. :)

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
I remember picking out only four packs, then saw there was only one left in the box and took the fifth pack. Maybe that decision saved me. The auto is on card too. I looks so nice in person.

I really need to stop spending money on stuff other than Victorino.

Members online

Latest posts