Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Prospecting Proposition to Anyone Interested

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Invest4thefuture

Aug 17, 2008
This idea sort of crossed my mind a few days back and I figured I would give it a shot. I have been prospecting as well for a long time, but since I am going off to college next year, it will be difficult with buying/selling/shipping, especially at such a high volume.

So, I am going to ask if anyone would possibly be interested in doing a joint prospecting venture? I would let you hold all of the cards if you wanted and I could do books/managing and what not. I've done it before with another member here, and we both put in a certain amount of money (say between $250 and $500 each) into a paypal account. I need someone trustworthy who has been a member here for a while, and even if you don't feel the same about me, I am letting you hold the cards regardless. We could decide on what to buy together and who to go after, splitting the costs, profits, and losses. It's more advantageous because it allows you to attain more volume and/or higher end cards while taking in less risk, and if done right, it can work out really nicely.

Once again, this is only a proposition and the details can be modified in anyone is interested.

Let me know,
Justin

PS: My aim sn is Jckund if anyone wants to talk.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
This reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Milhaus Bart and Martin bought the Yaz card.

Invest4thefuture said:
This idea sort of crossed my mind a few days back and I figured I would give it a shot. I have been prospecting as well for a long time, but since I am going off to college next year, it will be difficult with buying/selling/shipping, especially at such a high volume.

So, I am going to ask if anyone would possibly be interested in doing a joint prospecting venture? I would let you hold all of the cards if you wanted and I could do books/managing and what not. I've done it before with another member here, and we both put in a certain amount of money (say between $250 and $500 each) into a paypal account. I need someone trustworthy who has been a member here for a while, and even if you don't feel the same about me, I am letting you hold the cards regardless. We could decide on what to buy together and who to go after, splitting the costs, profits, and losses. It's more advantageous because it allows you to attain more volume and/or higher end cards while taking in less risk, and if done right, it can work out really nicely.

Once again, this is only a proposition and the details can be modified in anyone is interested.

Let me know,
Justin

PS: My aim sn is Jckund if anyone wants to talk.

Invest4thefuture

Aug 17, 2008
Well this isn't like a completely unheard of idea... I know plenty of people who have done it before...

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Invest4thefuture said:
its a c4d... a type of graphic in photoshop... not representative of anything.
Well it's cool looking. I've always thought it was neat how it seems to glow. Sorry to interrupt your thread.

Legit Investments

Sep 1, 2008
Michigan
craiger122003 said:
Can i get a little more info? I dont have AIM just send me a PM or email at my SN at yahoo.com thanks

Basically you due everything as one person. You set up joint accounts and manage the money together, unless you have a card you can't possibly lose money on then you don't buy anything unless your partner confirms the purchase. The best way to go about it in my opinion is to create a list of prospects and debate on which ones you guys like the most. Put x amount of money into x prospect and split the cost, fees, and profits. From there you two make the agreement on where profit goes, profit can go to each others personal account to do whatever they feel like with it while the initial amount (say $250 each) goes back into the account and cycle repeats itself.

Another way is to take profits and agree to reinvest them.... Hope I helped.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
You can reach me on AIM at Senatorweims16 if you are still looking for someone. If Craig is going to take the spot it's all good.

Prospectmaster

Would be very interested in doing this. Been prospecting since late 2004. I have had some nice sized profits. Bought refractor autos of Braun,Ellsbury,Rasmus and sold all three for $400+ 200 more when I threw in a Topps Chrome Jay Bruce auto and a Joba chrome auto.

Bought all of these for a total of 200 and flipped them for 600. Let me know if you would be interested. Getting in some higher end stuff now.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
PM sent to OP If you choose someone else thats all good I think this is a rather brilliant idea I have one other question how would you do a joint paypal?
For anyone else that has posted in here and is seriously interested lmk via PM
thanks

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Invest4thefuture said:
Well this isn't like a completely unheard of idea... I know plenty of people who have done it before...
Then why are they not jumping at the idea of making money if they done it before?

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Sounds like you're trying to create your own investment house!

Legit Investments said:
craiger122003 said:
Can i get a little more info? I dont have AIM just send me a PM or email at my SN at yahoo.com thanks

Basically you due everything as one person. You set up joint accounts and manage the money together, unless you have a card you can't possibly lose money on then you don't buy anything unless your partner confirms the purchase. The best way to go about it in my opinion is to create a list of prospects and debate on which ones you guys like the most. Put x amount of money into x prospect and split the cost, fees, and profits. From there you two make the agreement on where profit goes, profit can go to each others personal account to do whatever they feel like with it while the initial amount (say $250 each) goes back into the account and cycle repeats itself.

Another way is to take profits and agree to reinvest them.... Hope I helped.

Invest4thefuture

Aug 17, 2008
Sorry guys, I've gotten enough interest and already found a partner... to everyone else interested who PMed me: I can try to connect you with the others who were interested?

Members online

Latest posts