Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

G-Braves and Columbus, Laporta Fans, come in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
so I decided last minute to head to the Gwinnett Braves and the Columbus Clippers game. I brought a few OLB with me so I could get Laporta if he signed. Well before the game, he did! I got a ball signed, he only personalizes just fyi.

here are some photos from the day

P1120991.jpg

P1120982.jpg

P1120996.jpg

P1120999.jpg

P1130006.jpg

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
from what I understand he doesn't sign any sweet spots. There was a dude there, not going to name names or point fingers, but he was complaining about it that he couldn't sell them on Ebay. I was like REALLY?? He was complaining he couldn't get a non-personalized auto. Tough crap ya know?

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
Nice Brian, although it really sucks he personalized it. How in the world are you supposed to make your ticket money?

Seriously, you got some nice stuff.

mikekarlovec

Aug 7, 2008
Hobbs, NM
Yeah he signed for me at spring training and personalized the pic i had. which worked out well since i wanted it personalized but didnt want to slow up the process. nice pics. i want to get back to my parents house this season and see a game at the new stadium in columbus.

Members online

Latest posts