Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tex is the man..........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
....another HR, and the weather hasn't warmed up yet. He hits best in the Heat, usually a slow stater. The Yanks got them a Super Star.....Yea HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
darocker80 said:
Seiya said:
scotty21690 said:
He's the man because he hit a HR at the new Yankee Stadium???

LMAO...
He should try to hit them out of Petco. :lol:
Yup SD and SF have the hardest stadiums to jack one out.

Citi Field has to be up there this season.
Have opponents hit less HRs there as well in comparison to the old stadium? They only seem to be talking about how the Mets suck at hitting HRs this year, but I'd imagine it must be the park. I mean, it's uncharacteristic of Wright to hit so few HRs (I think he has 3), so I would have to guess it's the park, not the team

JG

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
It gets annoying that whenever there's a positive post about a Yankee player, Red Sox fans have to find something to criticize.
I don't remember reading Yankees fans posting negative comments about Red Sox players.
If I'm wrong, please point out examples.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Sonnanstine is so difficult to watch. Every time the batter starts his swing I just assume it's a HR.
And to the "it's not even warm yet"...have you been outside? It's been plenty warm recently. It's 70 in NY tonight with the sun down.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Austin said:
It gets annoying that whenever there's a positive post about a Yankee player, Red Sox fans have to find something to criticize.
I don't remember reading Yankees fans posting negative comments about Red Sox players.
Terribly sorry I upset you....

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
scotty21690 said:
Austin said:
Terribly sorry I upset you....
I guess I'm just not part of the Yankees-Red Sox rivalry.
But when there's a post about Pedroia or Youk, you don't see a Yankee fan cutting in to write some nonsensical thing like, "They only hit that many doubles because of the Green Monster."
I'm not partial to either team. It's just an observation.
But whatever. Carry on.