Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB/MLB- 6/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Sean West No-no through 6 innings.

Edit: Turning this thread into MiLB/MLB Performance thread since we don't have either today.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Sean West (no-no)

josh3302 said:
Way to jinx it

I think we figured out that a post on a message board doesn't affect the game. I could be wrong though.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Turned this thread into a MiLB/MLB performance thread since the post went to crap so quick.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Alcides Escobar: 3/5, triple, HR (yeah, I know...), with 3 RBI. A double away from the cycle.

Brett, I think you listed that card a week too early. If he keeps this tear up, he might be in the MLB before the All-Star game.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Juan Francisco HR (12)

--He'd be a lights out player if he could hit a single once in a while, or take a walk. His power numbers are phenomenal.

Chris (Snoop-Dogg) Carter HR (8), 0 K's, and 3 Hits.

--This guys has to be the most improved in the minors so far. He's actually showing dicipline....for him a ton too.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
Adrian has an INSANE amount of walks as of late, are pitchers afraid to pitch to him now???
Going into tonight he has a streak of 6 straight games with at least 2 walks. Insane!! (One so far tonight.)

Members online

Latest posts