Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DId someone on here win this card on eBay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Damn they got a great deal. Contact the seller and ask him if he'll provide the info; I've had seller's do it in the past and buyer's have ultimately sold to me.

John

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
JEA2880 said:
Damn they got a great deal. Contact the seller and ask him if he'll provide the info; I've had seller's do it in the past and buyer's have ultimately sold to me.

John

I did that. Thanks

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
If you are willing to pay more now why didn't you just pay more when the card was in an auction on Ebay?

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
i43770 said:
Reds in 2009 said:
If you are willing to pay more now why didn't you just pay more when the card was in an auction on Ebay?

That is something I have always wondered about these types of posts.

Why? What if he missed the auction because he was away? It's possible.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
trademhigh said:
i43770 said:
Reds in 2009 said:

That is something I have always wondered about these types of posts.

Why? What if he missed the auction because he was away? It's possible.
Agreed. I missed a couple of Scott Elbert auctions the other day, I was furious about it. But had no one to blame but myself.

skrip

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
It must have been a 3 day auction or a 5 day one that I just missed. I haven't bid on anything or sold anything so I've been away from eBay for the past few days. Had I seen I surely would have bid on it.

onehrk

Aug 7, 2008
San Diego, CA
kdailey4315 said:
It must have been a 3 day auction or a 5 day one that I just missed. I haven't bid on anything or sold anything so I've been away from eBay for the past few days. Had I seen I surely would have bid on it.

It was a 7 day auction. But I know it happens, I've had to pay premiums on Zito cards in the past too because I, for whatever reason, missed them.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
onehrk said:
kdailey4315 said:

It was a 7 day auction. But I know it happens, I've had to pay premiums on Zito cards in the past too because I, for whatever reason, missed them.

Then I just missed it. That sucks.

Members online